- They pretty much confirmed NKOTB and BoyzIIMen collaboration. At least they couldn't deny it ;) #nkotbtownhallLA
- They couldn't deny a Brazil tour date ;) #nkotbtownhallLA
- Someone asked about a WestCoast cruise next Cabo and Hawaii were mentioned!!! Wooo :) @NKOTB #nkotbtownhallLA
- Someone asked for a BN video chat, @DonnieWahlberg was excited about this & said he would try to do it during Europe tour!
- They have a special announcement for us US girls on Monday! #AHFUCKYEAH @NKOTB #nkotbtownhallLA
- Omg!!! Just sang "i'll be loving you"on stage w/ @jordanknight !!! #townhallLA I'm dead!!
- At #townhallLA i asked if they'd consider bringing fans on stage for future tours during songs like "I'll be loving you".. Cont
- Then @jordanknight said "ok let's start right now then" & had be join him on stage... Put his arm around me then handed me a mic (dead!)
- Asked if I wanted to start first or him... I said him of course... Hah! I got nervous and shy... Then he started singing to me..
- Then it was my turn I got nervous and finally sang to him... dead!!! Hugged him and it was seriously one of the best days of my life
- @jordanknight thank you for making my night.... You just made my dream come true! :) words can never express how happy you made me! Xoxo
- Each guy came out to a campaign song - Joe's was Don't Stop Believin by Journey & Jon's was I Want Your Sex by George Michael (LOL)
- @YoJoe_ItsMo: @christinawrites jordan's was let's go higher. donnie's was party rock anthem, it think.
- After all 5 guys were onstage they played "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow" (Bill Clinton 1992 campaign reference, political nerds)
- @dannywood said his campaign platform was to represent the single people, because they have rights too. He gave a rousing speech. :D
- Some of my other favorite parts were when @joeymcintyre said he had two margaritas and referred to Jordan as the ambassador to Latin America.
- I am sure everyone got the lowdown but just in case .. The following tweets r notes from #LATownhall
- #1 was in regards to a new album - @DonnieWahlberg said it was in the infant stages but there will be a surprise, treat = music before album
- #2 was some really a show and tell of a @DonnieWahlberg scent created by a BH ... Clever .. He smelled her... Yep.. Lucky BH
- Moving on... #3 any more collaborations in the works? After much chatting, B2M was confirmed
- #4 will @NKOTB do other type of events or fan gatherings, for example a day at Disneyland... @jordanknight must have cringed!
- #5 (gulp) can first time cruisers having priority over prior cruisers? @DonnieWahlberg was not a big fan of this idea (THANK YOU)
- #6 was a runner that ran in last week's Alzheimer's race that @joeymcintyre was in ... She was asking about doing BH running teams (love it)
- #7 was from a young boy to @DonnieWahlberg about him being a lady's man and could he give him tips (done before) @jordanknight made me LOL With @jordanknight expression that @DonnieWahlberg gets all the girls ... D in essence told him to be himself esp if he's a good kid awwwww
- #8 will they consider doing an Xbox or Wii game? Donnie said they r trying to stay away from games.. They have done everything but...BUT Step By Step is on the 2009 Just Dance for the Wii ...
- #9 a Brazil BH asking if they are coming there... @DonnieWahlberg said the cannot deny that they will be in Brazil (so yes, it will happen)
- #10 for the next DVD could they have subtitles for the hearing impaired? @jordanknight attempted to answer and @joeymcintyre told him, quietly that they have the technology to do so.
- #11 more @NKOTB solo shows and no BSB? They said it will happen in the future (but didn't mention if B2M would be option..hmm?)
- #12 can you change 5*... Example do brunches like @jordanknight VIP? @DonnieWahlberg eloquently answered that there r so many factors ...Many factors, they gotta get to shows, no time, etc... So that would be a No to #12
- #13 west coast cruise? If there's enough demand for it... It is possible @DonnieWahlberg (consider this an official request - love the idea)
- So Donnie said that they are definitely not NOT going to Brazil this year! Then looked at Jared Paul and asked if that was vague enough!
- 2 peeps suggested a west cruise. They said they would think about it. Joe also suggested 2 cruises a year on 40 person yachts. Lol!
- Someone asked about NKOTB getting involved in different charities fans are involved in. Joe said *maybe* they could choose one a month??
- I asked about doing Jordan like brunches instead of their standard 5*. Donnie said it could be too difficult but they would think about it.